Time & Location
About the Event
Students will write a short story (200 words) or poem about what they see their future life to be.
Students throughout the world will write their opinions on this topic. The stories, then, will be compiled into a magazine and published. The magazine will be sold and the money collected will be donated to a charity impacting literacy rates. Submissions are not guarenteed in the Project Inspire magazine.
Specifically students may write about
- Their future career goals
- What they see their country to be
- Where they expect to live
- Specific issues they see being addressed
- How school will be conducted
- Interesting inventions in the world